Happy New Year to all! We now have a time frame for our next container to Jordan: end of February. The exact date will be posted in a few weeks, but you can begin gathering and donating the needed items now. As always, bring new or clean and good condition items to our office during office hours (M-Th, 8am – 5pm). If you need to drop off at a different time, just contact us to make arrangements. Please do not leave anything outside the front door as it will get rained on and possibly ruined.
Here are the needs for this container:
- warm clothing – all sizes and for men, women, children
- back packs
- school supplies – pens, pencils, pencil cases, erasers, rulers, etc
- rubber rain boots
- blankets – warm, thick
- plastic mats for the floor due to wet conditions in the tents
- collapsible jugs for carrying water – 1 to 5 gallon size
- sleeping bags
- hot water bottles
- heaters – kerosene not electric
- paint supplies for school and local artists – brushes, palettes, canvas, drawing pads, etc
- pajamas for all ages, child and adult
We will have an Amazon Wish List for most of these items, and they will be sent directly to our office in Seattle. If you want to order something not on the Amazon list, you can do so and have it sent to our office: SCM 3806 Whitman Ave. N, Seattle WA 98103.
Thank you for your continued support!